A few facts to help you get to know a little more about me...
- I'm a coffee addict and my love for Starbuck's Coconut Milk Mochas runs deep.
- In addition to photography, I also love to write and have a lifestyle blog called Three Clementines.
- I'm a mom to three very active kiddos, including twins, so life is crazy busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
- I was born and raised in Tucson, AZ and I still think the desert is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- I love Audible because driving in the car is the only time I have to "read" a book.
- I'm a DIYer and a Pinterest fanatic. I like to think that if photography and Pinterest had a baby, it would be Mini Sessions! I love how creative you can get with different holidays and props!
There is no event too small to photograph. From sleeping babies with tiny newborn toes to tummy time and wobbly sitters, to smash cakes, every moment and memory is valuable. As a mom, I know this so well and it's what inspires me to document those moments for others.
I also know all too well that as parents, we are often the ones behind the camera. So I understand how important your family photos are to you. I want to make them special and something that will take you back to those moments every time you see them.